include parameter, you can retrieve top-level resources, such as:
- Files or main image.
- Component product data.
- Key attribute data, such as SKU or slug.
include query parameter you choose depends on the API endpoint you are using.
The following endpoints support the
- Get a product in the latest catalog release
- Get all products in the latest release
- Get all products in a shopper catalog
- Get a product in a shopper catalog
Characteristics of Include Parameter
include parameter has the following characteristics:
- You can use multiple values with the
includequery parameter. Use a comma to separate the values. For example,
- If you request a resource to be included, but no related entities of that resource type exist, the response does not have an
- Similarly, if you request to include a resource that is not supported as an include by the endpoint, there is no
includedsection in the response.
- There is a soft limit of five included resources per request, where one included resource can be
main_image, another can be
categories, and so on.
- We recommend you do not include a resource if the response for the resource may contain more than 100 entities.