- Ensure that you have an account within Elastic Path Commerce Manager.
- Ensure that you have a paid plan in CX Studio account.
- Ensure that you have created the following items in Commerce Manager for seamless integration into the CX Studio storefront:
- Ensure that you have configured Elastic Path Payments Powered by Stripe in Commerce Manager.
- Ensure that the Stripe gateway is enabled in CX Studio to sucessfully perform the checkout process. For more information, see Stripe Integration.
- (Optional) Ensure that you have set up an Algolia integration if you want to enable search indexing in your CX studio storefront.
Log into Commerce Manager.
Go to SYSTEM > Application keys to create your new API keys. See Application keys.
Log into CX Studio.
Go to Settings > Integrations.
Navigate to Payment & Storefront.
Select + next to Elastic Path.
Enter the following details that you generated from step 2.
- Store ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- API Base URL
Select Connect account to save your changes.
Go to Storefront to confirm that all products and catogories are successfully integrated from Commerce Manager into CX Studio.
Under Content > Website, you can see Checkout and Thank You pages are automatically created and ready to use. You can modify them as needed.